Egg poacher, stainless steel
Ideal tool for poaching eggs.
How to use:
1) In a saucepan, bring a 5 cm layer of water with a splash of vinegar to a boil.
2) Grease the inside of each poacher.
3) Carefully break a fresh (up to 4 days old) egg into the poacher.
4) Carefully place the poachers in the gently boiling water (hard boiling water would cause the egg to spill out over the poachers)
5) Let the eggs cook for about 3 minutes.
Delicious with spinach, tomatoes à la Provençale, toast and much more.
Maintenance: clean with warm water and dry immediately. Not dishwasher-safe.